High performance sound proofing glass wool insulation product.
Cineplex ceiling tiles are manufactured from non- combustible inorganic glass wool and bonded with an inert thermosetting resin binder. The tile is faced with a black non-woven glass tissue for optimal sound absorbtion.
It is most commonly used in commercial buildings such as cinemas where high soundproofing performance is required, but can also be used in other areas where optimal sound absorbtion is required.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Exceptional acoustic properties
- Good thermal resistance values
- Safe application and use
- Will not sag when correctly installed
- Odourless, inert and fully compatible with all standard building materials and components
- Will not sustain vermin
- Will not breed or promote fungi, mould or bacteria
- Dust settlement will not hamper the product’s performance
- Cineplex also has thermal insulation properties.
|SKU||Thickness||Width||Length||Thermal resistance||NRC Value|
- Standard items (3 – 7 working days)
- Stock items (1 – 3 working days)
- Made to order items (7 – 15 working days)
- Non combustible base board – tested to SANS 10177 Part 5
- SANS 10400 Part T 4.13.1 (A)
- Thickness of facing material is less than 0.5mm and fully adhered to a non-combustible substraight and is thus considered non-combustible
- Suspended ceilings in commercial buildings such as cinemas
- Home cinemas
- Recording studios