LIghtweight HVAC insulation product.
Duct board is manufactured from a high quality glass wool board faced on the external surface with a reinforced aluminum foil vapour barrier. The air stream surface is faced with a black non-woven glass tissue.
Used mainly as insulation for airconditioning and HVAC systems
- Provides a homogeneous system of interlocking sections to form a rigid air handling duct system
- Boards are transported flat and assembled on site
- Variations and modifications can be dealt with on site
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Excellent reduction of airbourne sound transmission and equipment noise
- Condensation control
- Can be used in conjunction with metal or flexible duct work using simple connection techniques
- Odourless, inert and fully compatible with all standard building materials and components
- Will not promote corrosion with steel, copper or alluminium
- Will not sustain vermin
- Will not breed or promote fungi, mould or bacteria
- Rot proof
- Dust settlement will not hamper the product’s performance
|SKU||Thickness||Width||Length||Thermal resistance||NRC Value|
- Standard items (3 – 7 working days)
- Made to order items (7 – 15 working days)
- Stock items (1 – 3 working days)
- Class 1 fire index – tested to SANS 10177 Part 3
- May be used in commercial, industrial or residential air handling installations for cooling, heating, dual temperature or ventilation.
- Ductboard is suitable for operating temperatures up to 120°C with a maximum air velocity of 10m/s
- Offers exceptional sound absorbtion properties and reduces noise generated by airconditioning equipment.