Glass wool: A decorative tissue faced superior acoustic ceiling tile system
Ecosound acoustic ceiling tiles are manufactured from non-combustible inorganic Glass wool, bonded with an inert thermosetting resin binder and are lightweight and resilient. A glass tissue facing is available in two decorative finishes namely Serenity (Silver) and Harmony (White).
- Superior sound absorption properties
- Excellent thermal performance
- Lifelong energy savings
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Offers improved light reflection
- Will not sag
- Safe application and use
- Maintenance free
- Long product life – will not age
Also available in standard grid sizes of 600 x 600 mm
|SKU||Thickness||Width||Length||Thermal resistance||NRC Value|
- Standard items (3 – 7 working days)
- Made to order items (7 – 15 working days)
- Stock items (1 – 3 working days)
- Non-combustible base board – tested to
- SANS 10177 Part 5
- SANS 10400 Part T 4.13.1 (a)
- Thickness of facing material is less than 0.5 mm and fully adheres to a non-combustible substrate and is thus considered non-combustible.
- Commercial suspended ceilings and specialised acoustic applications.