Glass wool: Snap on pipe insulation for geyser pipes
Geyser Pipe Insulation is a pre-formed, rigid, resin bonded Glass wool section of 1 metre in length. A single longitudinal slit allows the section to open to encompass the pipe and snap closed after placement.
- Lifelong energy savings
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Maintenance free
- Available in a wide range of pipe bore and insulation thickness
- Long product life
- Ease of installation
- Ease of fabrication – on site modifications are easy
- Condensation control
- Standard items (3 – 7 working days)
- Stock items (1 – 3 working days)
- Made to order items (7 – 15 working days)
- Class 1 fire index – tested to SANS 10177 Part 3
- Conforms to ASTM C547 for punking (fire) using ASTM C411 test method
Geyser Pipe Insulation is specifically designed for application to both hot and cold service piping systems operating at temperatures from -20℃ up to 450℃. Suitable for application on chilled water and refrigerated lines, hot water, steam and condensate lines, in domestic, commercial and industrial applications.