Flexible internal lining for HVAC ducts.
Sonic Liner is a flexible glass wool insulation blanket faced with an acoustically absorptive black woven glass cloth on the air stream surface. A 35 mm overlap of the facing material is provided on both sides to enable effective sealing. It provides outstanding acoustical and thermal performance with low air friction.
It is specially designed as an internal acoustical insulation liner for sheet metal ducts in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems operating at temperatures of up to 120˚C and air velocities up to 20 m/s.
- Lifelong energy savings
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Maintenance free
- Minimal air friction while optimising free duct area
- Safe application and use
- The air stream will not erode or release fibres into the air stream under normal operating conditions
- Significanty reduces heat gain and loss
- Exceptional acoustic insulation properties
- Zero ozone depleting potetntial
- Zero global warming potential
- Prevents condensation on cold metal duct surfaces extending the life of the system
|KU||Thickness||Width||Length||Thermal resistance||NRC Value|
- Stock items (1 – 3 working days)
- Standard items (3 – 7 working days)
- Made to order items (7 – 15 working days)
- Non-combustible – tested to SANS 10177 Part 5
- Class 1 fire index rating – tested to SANS 10177 Part 3
- Tested to ASTM E-84
- Flame Spread Index: 20
- Smoke Development Index: 10
Specially designed as an internal acoustic insulation liner for sheet metal ducts in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems operating at temperatures of up to 120℃ and air velocities up to 20 m/s.